1) Free slot games – Free slots are commonly referred to as practice games as it is specifically created for that purpose. These games are simulations of the actual slots and are helpful in giving the players an idea and experience on how the game goes. You can hit the jackpot but of course you gain nothing monetary.
2) Traditional slot games – These games are typically played using a machine containing three reels, reminiscent of the original slot machines that were invented during the 19th century. To hit the jackpot, you must get the sole winning line. Single and multiple coin options are available for the players. Playing multiple coins increase the payout. Examples of traditional slots are Wow Pot and Cash Splash.
3) Five-Reel slot games – As the name implies, a five-reel machine is used in the games instead of three-reel machines. The additional reels can often enhance the thrill of the game. The extra symbols allow the creation of new winning combinations. Genie’s Gem is an example of this type of games.
4) Multi-line slot games – Unlike traditional slot games, multi-line slot machine games have several pay lines. These pay lines can be slanted, crooked or crossed aside from the typical straight-line orientations. Flower Power is an example of multi-line slots.
5) Progressive slot games – When playing progressive slots, the jackpot increases as more games are played. And since lots of people do play slots, the prize can reach up to millions of dollars.
6) Bonus slot games – In some slot games, particularly online slot games, a round of additional games offer the chance to increase (double, triple) your prize. Bonus games are opportunities to do just that.
There you have it. The six common types Hokiplay games including some examples have been discussed. The proliferation of online slots makes the game more accessible to a wider network of players. Avail of free online slot games to test your strategies before taking a shot at an actual game. As you become more adept at the game, keep in mind that the slot machine games just like any other games are intended primarily for entertainment. So take a break once you get the hang of it especially once you’ve hit the grand prize. After all, greed breeds trouble and of course you don’t want that.